http://www.emocutez.com
May 4, 2009

...BehindMyEyes, part 2...

some of the Q & A from our conversation last Sun... hu3

>Do U Still Love Me?
u just nod ur head, then u smile...
>Do U Miss Me?
again u nod ur head & said "sorry, i just don't know how to express it"
>What Are My Fav Colors?
straightly u answered wit your confident smile, "blax & red"... true, i said... "or maybe right now, it is pink? brown perhaps?" yes, those are my latests fav colors ;)
>Can We Have A Day & Spend Our Time Together For That Whole Day?
u was smiling at me & said "InsyaAllah"...
>Did I Ever Made Something Sweet Since We Start This Relationship?
u smile again =) u said, " i like every single thing that u do" gosh, i'm so glad to hear that ;)
>Do You Have Anything That Will Remind U Of Me?
as usual, there was a cute smile at your face... but then u said something that wrecked my heart... "i don't know... can't think of it..." hmm, i was expecting u would said something about kitten or teddy, just like u said to me few years before...

there was some tears behind my eyes... but i'm sure u didn't saw it...

0 WhatSayYou?:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com