http://www.emocutez.com
May 4, 2009

...BehindMyEyes...


it was such a PLEASURE when i met u yesterday... there was such a long time that we didn't see eye to eye... I MISS U, that all that i can say... i'm so sorry cuz i had asked u too many Qs that made u down, i guess? sorry okay? i just didn't know what to ask anymore... maybe i was too EXCITED to see u, that's why all those Qs came out from this cute lil mouth ;) perhaps u could understand me as i always asked u how much u LOVE me... i'm just AFRAID to lose u, that's why i asked that... but i know deep inside your heart, u always love me the way i am, like when the first time we met, right? til right now, i still can remember your BRIGHT SMILE, CUTE VOICE & LAUGH... babe, u always make me HAPPY everytime u be around me =) THANX alotz yah? muahxxx!!!!! but, there's one thing that i had hid BEHIND MY EYES, my TEAR... sorry cuz i had to do that, u HATE me when i CRY, that's why i hid it =( i don't wanna made u SAD!!! babe, SORRY???

0 WhatSayYou?:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com